Mizpah Security & Training, Inc.
• COURSE DEPOSITS: A deposit of 50% of the total fee is required to reserve and guarantee your spot in any of our classes. This deposit is non-refundable, but can be applied to future class dates in the event of a cancellation. Please visit our web store to place your deposit or contact our instructors.
• CANCELLATIONS: Please provide at least 24 hour notice if you are going to be unable to attend on the scheduled date of your course. Email is the preferred method of contact.
• LEGAL: If you have been convicted of a felony, are the subject of an active protective order in any state, or are otherwise barred from possessing firearms under Title 18 USC, you will not be able to take our courses. By signing up for our any courses you certify that you do not fall into any of these categories.
• LICENSE REQUIREMENTS: For all courses other than the Basic Firearms Safety Course, a valid license to carry from any state will be required. You will be requested to provide proof of said license at the time of registration via an emailed (preferred) or mailed copy. All local laws and ordinances regarding firearms must be adhered to. Be knowledgeable about the laws! It’s yours, not our responsibility.
• PAYMENT: We accept cash, check, MasterCard/Visa/Discover, and PayPal. Payment arrangements will be made on registration regarding deposits and full payments. Remainders of fees will be due on the day of the course
• REGISTRATION: Please visit our course registration page and complete the form to register for your course. By doing so, you will be able to provide us with all of the information we need to produce your certificate at the end of the course.
• WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Before any live fire training will be conducted, all students must complete a liability waiver which will be provided at the start of the course. You will be provided with the waiver form on your arrival.
• AGE RESTRICTIONS: Due to liability concerns, persons under the age of 18 cannot attend our Basic Pistol course without a parent or guardian (person over the age of 21) present in the class as well.
• DISABILITIES AND SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS: Please advise us of any and all disabilities or special considerations so we can provide you with the best service possible!
349 High Street, Holyoke, MA 01040 | Office (413) 883-4893 | Fax 1+ (877) 525-0420 | email@example.com